Working in St. John
- Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in IT or related area preferred;
- Experience in maintaining office network, web server, proxy server and other daemons;
- Have knowledge in different computer languages, MS server, SQL server, Linux server, virtualization etc;
- Experience in I.T. project management;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and preferably in Putonghua.
- To maintain and enhance existing IT infrastructure;
- To handle system configuration, administration, troubleshooting software and hardware problems and website management;
- To plan, design, development and implement new IT systems or projects for improving organization’s services;
- To manage project team members on task assignment and work as a team to drive all project management activities;
- To co-ordinate with external vendors regarding of any internal IT projects and development.
Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme, annual leave, medical insurance coverage, marriage and compassionate leave.
Applications with full resume with expected salary should be sent to the HR & Administration Manager, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Headquarters, 5/F, St. John Tower, 2 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com before 8 October 2021. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
- 能操流利粵語及普通英語。 懂普通話更佳。
- 須持有有效急救証書。 如持有急救醫療助理(一級/二級) / 自動體外心臟去纖維性顫動法 / 院前創傷生命救援術証書者將獲優先考慮。
申請者請於2021年9月27日前，詳列個人資料連同申請信，寄香港麥當勞道二號聖約翰大廔五樓人力資源及行政經理收， 或傳真2515 0205或電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org。 如於2021年10月31日前仍未獲約見者，均作落選論。