Working in St. John
- Level 2 or above in 5 subjects in HKDSE or equivalent, including English & Chinese;
- At least 1 year working experience;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, good Mandarin is preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
- To handle incoming calls and enquiries;
- To run information counter;
- To provide clerical support to the team;
- To prepare regular statistics and report;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the team leader.
Mandatory Provident Fund scheme, annual leave and medical insurance.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Headquarters, 5/F, St. John Tower, 2 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2 February 2021.Applicants not invited for interview by 2 March 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
(All personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only)