- To introduce principles of Infant CPR
- To practice the protocol of Infant CPR
- HK$170 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee)
- HK$2,040 per class (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee) with class size from 8 to 12
Resusci Face Shield Keyring (optional)
Disposable Manikin Face Shield (for training & examination use) (optional)
Re-issuance of certificate (if required)
- t HK$50/copy
(Note : Items c to e are obtainable at 4/F., St. John Tower, 2 MacDonnell Road, H.K. during office hours)
- Theory on Infant CPR
- Demonstration & Practice on Infant CPR
- Infant CPR Assessment
3 hours (including Infant CPR Assessment)
Medium of Instruction
廣東話 / 英語
- Infant CPR assessment
- The result announcement date will be made known to the candidates during the examination. Candidates can check examination results through the Association counter, or through our enquiry hotline 2524 4888 using their preset caller ID number(s). Candidates will not be informed individually of the examination results.
- An Infant CPR Certificate will be awarded to those who passed the Infant CPR assessment. The certificate is valid for three years. Students are recommended to re-take this course every year.
- Certificates are ready for collection during office hours at the Association counter immediately after the announcement of examination result and should be collected within 3 months.
- The organizer or his/her delegate must bring along the original copy of the result slip to the Association counter during office hours for collection of certificates.
Infant Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Course has been awarded the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate by BSI (Certificate No.: FS 708014).
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Course
Nursing and healthcare related staff who completed Infant CPR Course can be awarded with 1 CNE point.
- Chinese courses are held regularly and English courses are organized basing on the number of applicants
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- For individual application, please check Course Timetable and complete Individual Application Form (AFI)
- For group application, please complete Group Application Form (AFII)
- Class will be cancelled if the Black Rainstorm Warning/Typhoon Signed No.8 or above is hoisted, and class will be resumed when the signal is lowed 2 hours before class commencement
Tel: 2530 8020/2530 8021 (Individual application for Certificate in First Aid / Basic First Aid / Adult/Child/Infant CPR / IFA)