- To refresh the heart physiology and cardiac rhythms
- To refresh the principles of Defibrillation
- To refresh the operation of AED
- To refresh hands-on practice in the application of AED on in special situations
- To refresh the maintenance of AED
- HK$180 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee, exclude postage for sending the certificate by post)
- HK$180 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee, exclude postage for sending the certificate by post) with a minimum class size of 12
Re-issuance of certificate (if required)
- HK$50 / copy
- Physiology of Heart and Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Principles of Defibrillation
- Introduction of AED
- AED Operation & Protocols
- Safety and Maintenance
- Scenario Practice of AED
- Written & Practical Assessment
3 hours (including written & practical assessment)
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese / English
- Written Test and Practical Assessment
- The result announcement date will be made known to the candidates during the examination. Candidates can check examination results within 3 months from the result announcement date through the Association counter, or through our enquiry hotline 2524 4888 by using their preset caller ID number(s). Candidate will not be informed individually of the examination result.
- Successful candidates will be awarded the AED Provider Certificate which is valid for three years. For re-certification, candidates should take a refresher course/re-examination within 6 months of the expiry of the certificate, with a valid First Aid or CPR certificate during training.
- Certificates will be ready for collection during office hours at the Association counter immediately after the announcement of examination result and should be collected within 3 months. Copy of Identity Card of the candidates must be shown upon collection of Certificates by friends or relatives.
- The organizer or his/her delegate must bring along the original copy of the result slip to the Association counter during office hours for collection of certificates.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Course
Nursing and healthcare related staff who completed AED Provider Refresher Course can be awarded with 2 CNE points.
- Chinese courses are held monthly and English courses are held on request
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- For individual application, please check Course Timetable and complete Individual Application Form (AFI)
- For group application, please complete Group Application Form (AFII)
- Class will be cancelled if the Black Rainstorm Warning/Typhoon Signed No.8 or above is hoisted, and class will be resumed when the signal is lowed 2 hours before class commencement
Tel: 2530 8021(AED course)