- To refresh knowledge and skill in practicing CPR
- To refresh the heart physiology and cardiac rhythms
- To refresh the principles of Defibrillation
- To refresh the skill in operating AED
- To refresh in the application of AED on in special situations
- To refresh the maintenance of AED
- HK$280 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee)
- HK$280 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee) with a minimum class size of 12
Re-issuance of certificate (if required)
- HK$50 / copy
- Theory of Adult CPR
- Demonstration & Practice on Adult CPR
- Physiology of Heart and Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Principles o Defibrillation
- Introduction of AED
- AED Operation & Protocols
- Safety and Maintenance
- Scenario Practice of AED
4 hours (including written & practical assessment)
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese / English
- CPR & AED Practical Assessment and AED Written Test
- The result announcement date will be made known to the candidates during the examination. Candidates can check examination results within 3 months from the result announcement date through the Association counter, or through our enquiry hotline 2524 4888 by using their preset caller ID number(s). Candidate will not be informed individually of the examination result.
- Successful candidates will be awarded the Adult CPR Certificate and AED Provider Certificate which are valid for three years. For re-certification, candidates should take a refresher course/re-examination before the expiry of the certificate.
- Certificates will be ready for collection during office hours at the Association counter after the announcement of examination result and should be collected within 3 months. Copy of Identity Card of the candidates must be shown upon collection of Certificates by friends or relatives.
- The organizer or his/her delegate must bring along the original copy of the result slip to the Association counter during office hours for collection of certificates.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Course
Nursing and healthcare related staff who completed CPRAED Refresher Course can be awarded with 3 CNE points.
- Chinese course will be held monthly and English course will be held on request
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- For individual application, please check Course Timetable and complete Individual Application Form (AFI)
- For group application, please complete Group Application Form (AFII)
- Class will be cancelled if the Black Rainstorm Warning/Typhoon Signed No.8 or above is hoisted, and class will be resumed when the signal is lowed 2 hours before class commencement