- To acquire knowledge and skill in practicing CPR
- To learn the heart physiology and cardiac rhythms
- To introduce the principles of Defibrillation
- To acquire the skill in operating to practice the operation of AED
- To know in the application of AED on in special situations
- To learn the maintenance of AED
- HK$300 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee)
- HK$300 per candidate (including certificate & equipment maintenance fee) with a minimum class size of 12
Re-issuance of certificate (if required)
- HK$50 / copy
- Theory of Adult CPR
- Demonstration & Practice on Adult CPR
- Physiology of Heart and Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Principles of Defibrillation
- Introduction of AED
- AED Operation & Protocols
- Safety and Maintenance
- Scenario Practice of AED
6 hours (including written & practical assessment)
Medium of Instruction
- CPR & AED Practical Assessment and AED Written Test
- The result announcement date will be made known to the candidates during the examination. Candidates can check examination results within 3 months from the result announcement date through the Association counter, or through our enquiry hotline 2524 4888 by using their preset caller ID number(s). Candidate will not be informed individually of the examination result.
- Successful candidates will be awarded the Adult CPR Certificate and AED Provider Certificate which are valid for three years. For re-certification, candidates should take a refresher course/ re-examination within 6 months of the expiry of the certificate.
- Certificate will be ready for collection during office hours at the Association counter after the announcement of examination result and should be collected within 3 months. Copy of Identity Card of the candidates must be shown upon collection of First Aid Certificate by friends or relatives.
- The organizer or his/her delegate must bring along the original copy of the result slip to the Association counter during office hours for collection of certificates.
Adult Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Course and Automated External Defibrillation Provider Course has been awarded the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate by BSI (Certificate No.: FS 708014).
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Course
Nursing and healthcare related staff who completed CPRAED Course can be awarded with 4 CNE points.
Tel: 2530 8021(AED course)
- Chinese course will be held monthly and English course will be held on request
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- For individual application, please check Course Timetable and complete Individual Application Form (AFI)
- For group application, please complete Group Application Form (AFII)
- Class will be cancelled if the Black Rainstorm Warning/Typhoon Signed No.8 or above is hoisted, and class will be resumed when the signal is lowed 2 hours before class commencement