Working in St. John
- Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in IT or related area preferred;
- Experience in maintaining office network, web server, proxy server and other daemons;
- Have knowledge in different computer languages, MS server, SQL server, Linux server, virtualization etc;
- Experience in I.T. project management;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and preferably in Putonghua.
- To maintain and enhance existing IT infrastructure;
- To handle system configuration, administration, troubleshooting software and hardware problems and website management;
- To plan, design, development and implement new IT systems or projects for improving organization’s services;
- To manage project team members on task assignment and working as a team to drive all project management activities;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Systems Analyst.
Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme, annual leave, medical insurance coverage, marriage and compassionate leave.
Applications with full resume with expected salary should be sent to the Executive Secretary, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Headquarters, 5/F, St. John Tower, 2 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com before 21 October 2019. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2019 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)