Working in St. John
申請者請於2019年11月25日前，詳列個人資料連同申請信，寄香港麥當勞道二號聖約翰大廔五樓執行秘書收，或傳真 2515 0205或電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org。如於2019年12月31日前仍未獲約見者，均作落選論。
- Applicants should have 5 passes in HKCEE including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language or 5 subjects in HKDSE including English Language and Chinese Language;
- Diploma in Accounting or LCCI Level II with NGO working experience is an advantage;
- Computer literacy (esp. Excel & Chinese Word Processing);
- Assist in accounting duties, including vouchers preparation, update accounting records;
- To monitor and update inventory record.
Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme, annual leave, medical insurance coverage, marriage and compassionate leave.
Applications with full resume with expected salary should be sent to the Executive Secretary, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Headquarters, 5/F, St. John Tower, 2 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com before 31 October 2019. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 29 November 2019 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)